Saturday, December 12, 2020

Snowflake Time

 I've been tatting snowflakes at top speed for the past month or so. Here is a sampling:


Most of these are from Robin Perfetti's new Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes. I was so excited for this book and it did not disappoint. So many lovely designs and so satisfying to tat. I've made it up through Snowflake #33 and I'm probably going to start again as soon as I finish #48. 

This picture also has some other Robin Perfetti designs and a lot of Frivole designs as well. There's also Muskaan's Frost Flower and some designs by Harohlahlala of Shade Tree Designer Tatting which I found on Facebook.

There are so many fantastic snowflake designs out there that I am having serious trouble making enough time to tat every one that I like. Not an onerous problem to have! 

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful array of snowflakes

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful! I also have Robin's book, and I love it! However, I've let myself become distracted with buttons, so I don't have nearly as many finished as you have.

muskaan said...

Enticing flurry of beautiful tatting

Lelia said...

Wonderful snowflakes! Lovely ; ) Yes, the book is an awesome one - I look forward to tatting up some of the patterns soon.