Friday, February 19, 2021

Some Late Valentines

 I don't always tat hearts in February but this year I got in the mood and produced really a surprising amount of them:


I did some classic free patterns: two of Rosemarie Peel's heart, and Sweetheart by Birgit Phelps. Then I made two of Frivole's Heart Within. I bought this pattern quite a while ago but hadn't picked it up to actually tat yet. (This is what I mean when I say I don't always tat hearts.) I'm definitely a fan! It was fun to tat and I think it produces a nice-looking heart. I'll definitely return to it. Then the last one in this picture is the Peacock Heart, which I believe is also Birgit Phelps.


These hearts are from an unnamed pattern by Maimai Kaito, who is on YouTube and Instagram. I was not aware of her before finding this heart but she has some really good patterns. She presents them in video format, and I don't usually like getting info from videos. It doesn't work for my brain. However, I was able to take a screenshot when she showed the diagram, and I tatted it that way. It's a great little heart and I made several.

4 comments:

muskaan said...

All pretty hearts 💕

Lelia said...

Beautiful hearts! Delightful to see this afternoon.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely hearts!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful hearts