Saturday, August 29, 2020

Still Here, Still Tatting

 Despite how long it's been since I posted anything here, I've been tatting along. Here's a couple of snowflakes from last week: 


Yes, it's so hot that I've been living in tank tops and shorts for two months. No, apparently that doesn't keep me from wanting to tat snowflakes. Snowflakes are definitely my favorite type of tatting design. There's something about their symmetry that is very satisfying. The fact that I can complete a whole piece in a few days and get the endorphins from a finished piece without even having to sew the ends in doesn't hurt either.

The big snowflake is Frivole's Astrila, whose pattern I got for a birthday present last year. The little snowflake is Muskaan's Frost Flower. It's very simple and so cute. I'm definitely whipping up a few more of these soon. 


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's good to see a post from you! The snowflakes are lovely!

muskaan said...

I'm tickled to see my snowflake pattern here and so glad you enjoyed it ! Hope to see more of your lovely work ...