Friday, January 22, 2021

Forty-Eight


 Snowflake #48 from Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes! Also the number of snowflakes currently hanging on my wall. I want to tidy them up and get a good background before I show you all, but I will be doing it soon! A few of the snowflakes I will probably not tat again, but overall there are so many of them that I loved, not only the final product but the process of tatting them. I've been waiting for this book since I first saw Robin Peretti posting prototypes of the snowflakes on her blog, and it was very much worth the wait. I promise someday I will be making blog posts that are not about Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes, and it may in fact be soon, but... it might not be soon either.

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’re enjoying tatting them and we like to see them, it’s all good!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You've done a fantastic job of tatting Robin's snowflakes! I keep telling myself to get back to them, and I will. I never tire of seeing tatted snowflakes, no matter who the designer is or what color the snowflakes are. The designs fascinate me!

Robin Perfetti said...

I don’t comment much, but I have been following along with your blog and am flattered and impressed that that you have tatted all of the snowflakes from my book! So happy to hear that you like the designs 😊