Friday, December 06, 2013

Rosebud Snowflake

Well, it's a little bit bigger! The pattern for this calls it the Knobby Bud Medallion and to me it was one of those "this could be a snowflake" patterns. I blocked the chains just a little bit pointy. It's not the most snowflakiest of snowflakes, but I like it quite a bit.


Today in addition to tatting lace snowflakes, I got to observe quite a lot of real ones! I live in an area that cancels everything for two inches of snow, so that's about what we got, and the schools that I work in cancelled everything. So I had a whole day off, but I couldn't spend it all tatting, because I had to clean too. I did get started on tomorrow's snowflake though. It's nice to be ahead a little bit.

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely little snowflake, I agree it does look like a snowflake with the little jk's
We only have to have an inch of snow and the world stops down here.
I try to keep a few days ahead and schedule some so I can have time to do other things, I did plan to do the challenge back at the beginning of November. So I had a lot of time.
Margaret