Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snowflake the Thirteenth


Minaret, by Vida Sunderman. I wanted to split ring out of the first round of this, but in a moment of absent-mindedness I started with a ring instead of with the chain I needed so that I could climb out on the final ring that joined to it. So I thought, it's no fun unpicking all this -- I will just use a split chain at the end and then the split ring. But because all the chains are pointing inward on this round, it took forever to figure out how to align the work so that I could make the split chain in the right direction. Still... it was more fun than unpicking all of the first round!

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks lovely, I know once you make a mistake and try to work around it things go from worse to impossible, it looks lovely no one would know you had a little cock up .
Margaret